Inclusive occupational therapy based supports for preschool through high school students that benefit from targeted intervention in an educational environment.
This program will include:
- Customized plan and goals
- Student specific intervention and classroom modification
- Train and support teachers
- Monitor student’s success and struggles
- Weekly pullout session with OT*
Inclusive supports focused around sensory processing and self-regulation, visual-spatial and motor skills, and school-based problem solving and social skills using the Social Thinking curriculum.
*Pull out Sessions
School-aged students will participate in a 1 x week 30-minute pull out session with our OT during the school day, for concentrated assistance for the students on motor skills, sensory processing and self-regulation, or specific Social Training.
Preschool students will participate in 2 x week 30-minute targeted intervention sessions in the Pioneer Playhouse environment.
Monthly Price Structure: $200/month for all Pioneer Plus students
Initial Evaluation Fee: $150
- Comprehensive Occupational Therapy evaluation and written report includes standardized testing for motor skills, visual-motor integration, and sensory processing, clinical observation and recommendations for intervention.
- Parent meeting to discuss evaluation results and collaborate on intervention goals and support plan.
- Data sheet to track progress towards goals.
- Required for all students in the Pioneer Plus program
- Schedule: 1 hour evaluation appointment on Tues & Thurs between Aug 17th – Aug 31st. 1 hour parent meeting one week following evaluation date.
Open to all homeschool families in the valley
OT sessions to address sensory processing and self-regulation, visual-spatial and motor skills
- Full price if covered by insurance
- Sliding scale if covered by family
Social Training- 45 minute session for maximum of 2 students at a time
Possible choices for Friday Electives
- Art, Cooking,